“WCS offers in-house training at your location to allow for both cost efficiency as well as targeted presentation. Many of our clients incorporate well control training into their on-boarding process, as well as annual meetings.”
- Myke Howard, operations manager at WCS
Training at Your Convenience
The WCS In-House Training Program brings IADC and IWCF certified training to you. This program provides all the benefits of Instructor-Led training, plus the convenience and comfort of your own facility.
This program provides all the benefits of Instructor-Led training, plus the convenience and comfort of your own facility.
About The In-House Training Program
The WCS In-House Training Program delivers IADC accredited and WCS certified Instructor-Led well control training at your location. Training is led by experienced, certified instructors, and includes real-word simulator workshops and proctored electronic testing. Contact us to request more information or schedule In-House training.
- Hosted at your facility
- IADC and IWCF certification courses
- Available in the continental US and Alaska
- Includes Instructor-Led training, simulator workshops and electronic testing
- Requires 10 student minimum (maximum 18 students)
- Personalized attention
- Improved time and cost savings
- Flexible scheduling
- Improved team building between employees